We care very much about nursery hygiene, providing and maintaining a safe and happy environment within all our nurseries
- Our staff receive regular training from certified external specialists and are also inspected by our own company experts to ensure food safety standards and general nursery hygiene.
- Strict hand washing procedures and other infection control measures are enforced throughout the nursery to ensure good hygiene.
- Our qualified cook and kitchen staff hold up-to-date nursery Hygiene Certificates.
- We are inspected by our local authority’s Environmental Health officers and we publicise the food safety awards and the ratings we receive for all Toad Hall nurseries. You can see these on each of the nursery pages under the ‘Our Nursery – Inspection Reports’ section.
- Read our Health and Safety at nursery blog for further information about how health and safety is of utmost importance to us in Toad Hall nurseries.
- We are committed to ensuring health and safety in all our nurseries, to find out more visit our Nursery Safety page.