Toad Hall’s Nurseries in Hertfordshire
Toad Hall have three nurseries in Hertfordshire providing excellent quality childcare and early years education for children aged from 3 months up to school age. These are based in Berkhamsted, Hitchin and Watford.
- Gossoms End Nursery: Victory Road, Gossoms End, Berkhamsted, Herts, HP4 1DL
- Glover Road Nursery: 23-25 Bury Mead Road, Hitchin, Herts, SG5 1RT
- Hempstead Road Nursery: 100 Hempstead Road, Watford, Herts, WD17 4LA
All of our nurseries offer exceptional quality childcare and early years education, with highly trained staff and attractive and colourful rooms. Our nurseries focus on creating a welcoming and nurturing environment for each child, enabling them to develop and grow. We understand that each child is unique and help them to develop their language and communication, their love of outdoor play and their confidence in making friends and playing with other children.
Why choose Toad Hall?
- Our children are happy! We have decades of experience in helping children to settle, creating fun and innovative learning opportunities and providing a home-from-home environment where they can feel confident and secure.
- Innovative learning experiences – We pride ourselves on our exceptional range of learning experiences on offer, from our Let’s Get Physical programme which encourages children to get moving to our Stork to Walk initiative for under 2’s.
- Partnership with parents – We understand how difficult it can be to leave your children in a new nursery setting and we want to work as a unified team to ensure the best possible care for your child. Each child has their own Key Person and we offer lots of ways for parents to get involved in nursery life, from information boards and newsletters to events and fun days.
- Healthy eating – We provide healthy menus and recipes which have all been nutritionally analysed to ensure they meet the “Eat Better, Start Better” voluntary guidelines. We are also the FIRST nursery group to be given the Children’s Food Trust seal of approval.
What our parents say
Parents are the best possible ambassadors of our work. Here are some comments from parents with children at our nurseries in Hertfordshire:
“My son loves the nursery and I’m extremely happy with the care he gets…I would encourage all parents to bring their children to this nursery.” Parent from Gossom’s End Nursery, Berkhamsted
“Staff are caring and loving to the children and there is a good/positive atmosphere in the nursery. Communication is strong and the link between home and nursery is good too. I also feel the food and procedures (allergies/medication) are really well implemented which is really important.” Parent from Glover Road Nursery, Hitchin
“My little boy loves going to Toad Hall nursery which reflects on the fact that he is happy going there. This is the most important thing for a parent.” Parent from Hempstead Road Nursery, Watford
Excellent nursery staff wanted
Our nurseries in Hertfordshire only hire top quality staff as they have such an important role in your child’s life. If you are interested in a career in childcare and want to work in a dynamic, fun and progressive environment, then have a look at our nursery vacancies today.