Accounts Clerk required
We are currently looking for an Accounts Clerk at Toad Hall Nursery Group’s Head Office in Hitchin. You will need previous experience in a busy accounts department.
Our staff are our biggest asset at Toad Hall and we are keen to improve, develop and grow our amazing team.
About the role
- Role: Accounts Clerk
- Base: Hitchin, Herts
- Job type: Full time 40 hours per week between 8am and 6pm (Part time considered)
- Salary (Full time) £19,000
You will need:
- Experience: At least 5 years working in a busy accounts department and basic understanding of book keeping.
- Personal qualities: Must be well organised, flexible and have strong attention to detail.
- Education: GCSE English and Maths (Grade C or above).
- IT skills: Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel would be beneficial.
- A satisfactory DBS check!
In return we provide:
- Competitive salary package, including pension and occupational sick pay.
- Paid time off for dependants, increasing annual leave with each complete year of service.
- Discounts and savings at over 900 retailers through Toad Hall Rewards.
- Generous staff discount on childcare places and discount for one family member too!
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
How to apply
If you are not sure that this Accounts Clerk role is right for you, then visit our vacancies page which has an up to date list of all job roles at the Toad Hall Nursery group.
Working at Toad Hall
It’s worth highlighting that to be a member of staff at Toad Hall, experience of working in a nursery is desirable but not essential as we provide excellent training and development opportunities. So if you have a friend or family member who has an interest in a career in childcare, we would love to talk to them.
If there are no advertised nursery jobs that catch your eye, please fill out this contact form to send us your details and we’ll get back to you shortly to find out what you’re looking for.
Toad Hall Nursery Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants invited to interview will be required to provide evidence of their right to work in the UK and complete a suitability declaration. Successful applicants will also be required to have an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and where appropriate, provide a certificate of good conduct before starting work with Toad Hall.