Nursery Nurse Level 3 Required
Closing date: 25 December 2016
Our staff are our biggest asset at Toad Hall and we are keen to improve, develop and grow our amazing team. We are currently recruiting for a variety of roles across the group, as it takes a lot of people, with different skills and experiences to provide high quality childcare. Our vacancies page has an up to date list of all job roles and their locations.
We are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurse Level 3.
To be considered for this role you will need to hold a full and relevant Level 3 qualification. You will require a good understanding of the EYFS and child safeguarding, along with a passion for providing high quality childcare. You will need to use your initiative and imagination to lead the wider team and contribute to the smooth running of the nursery.
About the role:
Working at Toad Hall you will spend your day inspiring the children in your care, and no doubt being inspired and entertained by them as well! You’ll be encouraged to generate new ideas to help develop the children at the nursery and encourage them to learn through play. We will also expect you to suggest ways of improving processes and ways of working to ensure we continue to enhance our service. The role is challenging and rewarding, no two days will be the same and you will have a lot of fun!
Your day-to-day tasks would include:
- Looking after children of all ages between 3 months and 5 years and and being a key worker for a group of children whom you’ll ensure are having fun and developing lots of new skills while at Toad Hall.
- Planning and prioritising fun activities for the children to do in line with their development needs and next steps.
- Completing written observations of the children’s development and writing summary reports to share with the children’s families.
- Following and implement all safeguarding and health and safety policies and procedures.
- Ensuring the Nursery runs smoothly whilst providing high quality care.
- Using your excellent communication skills to build strong relationships with parents and children.
- Helping to promote the nursery in the local community, welcoming visitors and demonstrating best practice at all times.
You will need:
- A full and relevant level 3 qualification.
- A good understanding of the EYFS and to be able to use this to plan activities for the children.
- An awareness of planning, observing and record keeping for young children and the ability to link these to the individual child’s needs.
- Enthusiasm and passion for providing high quality childcare.
In return we provide:
£100 worth of retail vouchers to treat yourself & celebrate passing your probationary period (for all new staff who are offered a position by 1st August 2016!).
- Free uniform;
- Competitive salary package, including pension and occupational sick pay;
- Paid time off for dependants, increasing annual leave with each complete year of service;
- Discounts and savings at over 850 retailers through Toad Hall Rewards;
- Generous staff discount on childcare places and discount for one family member too!
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
To apply, simply email your CV to email@example.com and tell us which position you are interested in. Or alternatively please phone us on 01462 427020 if you have any questions about the job role and experience required.
If you are not sure that this Nursery Nurse Level 3 role is right for you, then visit our vacancies page which has an up to date list of all job roles at the Toad Hall Nursery group.
Do take a moment to look around the ‘Work for Us’ area where you can learn about the benefits of working at Toad Hall and how we develop our staff and reward loyalty and commitment.
It’s worth highlighting that to be a member of staff at Toad Hall, experience of working in a nursery is desirable, but not essential as we provide excellent training and development opportunities. So if you have a friend or family member who has an interest in a career in childcare, we would love to talk to them.
If there are no advertised nursery jobs that catch your eye, please fill out this contact form to send us your details and we’ll get back to you shortly to find out what you’re looking for.
Toad Hall Nursery Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants invited to interview will be required to provide evidence of their right to work in the UK and complete a suitability declaration. Successful applicants will also be required to have an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and where appropriate provide a certificate of good conduct before starting work with Toad Hall.