Part time Nursery Nurse Level 3 required
We’re looking for a part time Nursery Nurse with a level 3 qualification in childcare, to work with us. Come and join the team!
Langley – 27 hours per week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Our staff are our biggest asset at Toad Hall and we are keen to improve, develop and grow our amazing team. We are currently recruiting for a variety of roles across the group, as it takes a lot of people, with different skills and experiences to provide high quality childcare. Our vacancies page has an up to date list of all job roles and their locations.
Passionate about childcare, you are an enthusiastic team player with excellent interpersonal skills. You’ll have a Level 3 qualification in Childcare and a good understanding of the EYFS (we’ll also consider Level 2 candidates if they are the right person for the job).
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for someone eager to build on their existing childcare qualifications, knowledge and experience. You’ll help to provide a safe and stimulating early year’s environment for the babies and children in your care, enjoying a fun, exciting and rewarding role that will differ day by day.
This is a part time position (the number of hours per week will vary dependent on the location of the nursery). For more information, get in touch with one of our staff members by following the application guidelines below.
Your day-to-day tasks would include:
- Providing high quality childcare to children aged 0-5.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the nursery by adhering to all the relevant policies and procedures.
- Making your own unique contribution to the team and using your initiative and creativity to come up with new ideas.
- Building good relationships with the children in your care and their families, and interacting in a friendly and professional way with members of the public and visitors.
- Enjoying every day and making sure everyone has fun!
You will need:
- A Level 3 qualification in Childcare (Level 2 may be considered at the manager’s discretion).
- To demonstrate that you understand the EYFS and can use the EYFS framework as a basis for planning activities.
- To be able to plan, observe and keep records for individual children according to their needs.
- A natural passion and aptitude for providing high quality care to 0-5 year olds.
- A satisfactory DBS check!
In return we provide:
- Free uniform.
- Competitive salary package, including pension and occupational sick pay.
- Paid time off for dependants, increasing annual leave with each complete year of service.
- Discounts and savings at over 850 retailers through Toad Hall Rewards.
- Generous staff discount on childcare places and discount for one family member too!
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
How to apply
If you are not sure that a Part Time Nursery Nurse position is right for you, then visit our vacancies page which has an up to date list of all job roles at the Toad Hall Nursery group.
Working at Toad Hall
It’s worth highlighting that to be a member of staff at Toad Hall, experience of working in a nursery is desirable but not essential as we provide excellent training and development opportunities. So, if you have a friend or family member who has an interest in a career in childcare, we would love to talk to them.
If there are no advertised nursery jobs that catch your eye, please fill out this contact form to send us your details and we’ll get back to you shortly to find out what you’re looking for.
Toad Hall Nursery Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants invited to interview will be required to provide evidence of their right to work in the UK and complete a suitability declaration. Successful applicants will also be required to have an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and where appropriate, provide a certificate of good conduct before starting work with Toad Hall.
For detailed information about the Nursery Nurse role, download the Nursery Nurse Role Profile (pdf).