Part time staff required
We are currently seeking people who are passionate about childcare to join our team of staff. Our staff are essential to the smooth running of our nurseries and are valued members of the team; you will build relationships with children and parents and be involved fully in nursery life.
Our staff are our biggest asset at Toad Hall and we are keen to improve, develop and grow our amazing team. We are currently recruiting for a variety of roles across the group, as it takes a lot of people with different skills and experiences to provide high quality childcare. Our vacancies page has an up to date list of all job roles and their locations.
- Are you eager to learn new things and want a successful nursery group to invest in you?
- Do you want to work for a company who strive to make a difference in the children you care for?
- Do you want to be part of an innovative, creative and fun team?
If so, joining our staff bank to work flexible hours at Toad Hall Nurseries could be the perfect job for you!
About the role
Working flexibly as a Nursery Nurse, you’ll help to take care of children between the ages of 3 months and 5 years at our Toad Hall Nurseries.
- You will not be contracted to set hours – you will help out when needed.
- Flexible working hours will fit in with your lifestyle.
- We offer minimum guaranteed hour contracts for people who need more certainty.
Your day-to-day tasks would include:
- Working with the other members of the team and contributing new ideas.
- Ensuring that the nursery runs smoothly, providing high quality care with enthusiasm and passion.
- Using your excellent communication skills to build strong relationships with parents and children, whilst welcome visitors to the nursery.
- Looking after children aged 0-5.
- Having lots of fun!
You will need:
- A relevant Early Years qualification such as NVQ in Childcare or equivalent.
- A satisfactory DBS check.
- Experience of working in a similar role is desirable.
To read more about what’s required for this role, download the Nursery Nurse Role Profile (pdf).
In return we provide:
- Free uniform.
- Competitive salary package, including pension and occupational sick pay.
- Paid time off for dependants, increasing annual leave with each complete year of service.
- Discounts and savings at over 900 retailers through Toad Hall Rewards.
- Generous staff discount on childcare places and discount for one family member too!
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
How to apply
If you are not sure that a bank position is right for you, then visit our vacancies page which has an up to date list of all job roles at the Toad Hall Nursery group.
Working at Toad Hall
It’s worth highlighting that to be a member of staff at Toad Hall, experience of working in a nursery is desirable but not essential as we provide excellent training and development opportunities. So, if you have a friend or family member who has an interest in a career in childcare, we would love to talk to them.
If there are no advertised nursery jobs that catch your eye, please fill out this contact form to send us your details and we’ll get back to you shortly to find out what you’re looking for.
Toad Hall Nursery Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants invited to interview will be required to provide evidence of their right to work in the UK and complete a suitability declaration. Successful applicants will also be required to have an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and where appropriate, provide a certificate of good conduct before starting work with Toad Hall.
For detailed information about the Nursery Nurse role, download the Nursery Nurse Role Profile (pdf).