Qualified part time nursery nurse required
Our strong staff team work hard to ensure that the best care is given to the children whilst ensuring that fun is had by all. That being said, we currently have vacancies for qualified part time nursery nurses (dependent on the location of the nursery, the number of hours worked Monday to Friday will vary) to join our friendly and experienced team at the Toad Hall Nursery group.
Our staff are our biggest asset at Toad Hall and we are keen to improve, develop and grow our amazing team. We are currently recruiting for a variety of roles across the group, as it takes a lot of people, with different skills and experiences to provide high quality childcare. Our vacancies page has an up to date list of all job roles and their locations.
With an NVQ Level 2 or 3 in childcare, you’ll have a thorough knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage, with plenty of ideas on how to put this into practice with the children in your care. Equally happy working with babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers, you are passionate about providing high quality, tailored childcare and building relationships with parents.
About the role
This is a part-time Nursery Nurse role. You will join an energetic and enthusiastic team at Toad Hall, and your time will be spent meeting the needs of the children in your care, from play and entertainment to personal care and safeguarding. It’s a hugely fun and varied role, where every day is different.
Your day-to-day tasks would include:
- Working as part of a team and using your initiative and imagination to generate new ideas.
- Providing high quality childcare and attending to the smooth day-to-day running of the nursery.
- Interacting with children, parents and visitors to the nursery, building strong relationships and working well with others.
- Caring for children aged between 3 months and 5 years.
- Having lots of fun!
You will need:
- A NVQ Level 2-3 in Childcare or equivalent.
- A good understanding of the EYFS and to be able to use this to plan activities for the children.
- An awareness of planning, observing and record keeping for young children and the ability to link these to the individual child’s needs.
- Enthusiasm and passion for providing high quality childcare.
- A satisfactory DBS check!
In return we provide
- Free uniform.
- Competitive salary package, including pension and occupational sick pay.
- Paid time off for dependants, increasing annual leave with each complete year of service.
- Discounts and savings at over 900 retailers through Toad Hall Rewards.
- Generous staff discount on childcare places and discount for one family member too!
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
How to apply
To apply, simply email your CV to email@example.com and tell us which position you are interested in. Alternatively, please phone us on 01462 427020 if you have any questions about the job role and experience required.
If you are not sure that this Nursery Nurse role is right for you, then visit our vacancies page which has an up to date list of all job roles at the Toad Hall Nursery group.
Working at Toad Hall
It’s worth highlighting that to be a member of staff at Toad Hall, experience of working in a nursery is desirable but not essential as we provide excellent training and development opportunities. So, if you have a friend or family member who has an interest in a career in childcare, we would love to talk to them.
If there are no advertised nursery jobs that catch your eye, please fill out this contact form to send us your details and we’ll get back to you shortly to find out what you’re looking for.
Toad Hall Nursery Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants invited to interview will be required to provide evidence of their right to work in the UK and complete a suitability declaration. Successful applicants will also be required to have an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and where appropriate, provide a certificate of good conduct before starting work with Toad Hall.
For detailed information about the Nursery Nurse role, download the Nursery Nurse Role Profile (pdf).