Toad Hall, specialist in Childcare and Early Years provision, are recruiting for our nurseries across the South East.
Our commitment to providing the best possible experiences for our children means we need to have a range of experienced, highly qualified and enthusiastic people in our team.
Our staff are our biggest asset and we are keen to build on our amazing team at Toad Hall.
Throughout 2017, we invite you to a series of Recruitment Open Days at our Nurseries and we welcome anyone interested in apprenticeships or careers in childcare and Early Years education to join us.
Recruitment Open Days
We have a number of nursery nurse vacancies in many of our nurseries and are looking to recruit for other nursery job roles.
We are having a Recruitment Open Evening at our Winnersh nursery on 14th March 6-8pm. We are recruiting for qualified Nursery Nurses, a Kitchen Assistant and we also have Apprenticeship opportunitites available. Please email email@example.com with your CV if you are interesting in applying for any of our nursery roles and would like to attend. Read this section for information about nursery job roles.
Check back soon for further detail of other recruitment open days and locations.
At our open days you will be able to:
- Meet our team
- See a nursery in action
- Understand our ways of working and what it’s like working with children
- Learn about our early years training and development
- Find out more about why we were recently nominated for an Employee Choice Award
You also get the opportunity to tell us all about you, why you are considering a career in childcare and why you would be a great addition to our team!
Benefits to working at Toad Hall:
- Free uniform;
- Competitive salary package, including pension and occupational sick pay;
- Paid time off for dependants, increasing annual leave with each complete year of service;
- Discounts and savings at over 900 retailers through Toad Hall Rewards;
- Generous staff discount on childcare places and discount for one family member too!
Benefits of taking part in an apprenticeship programme at Toad Hall:
- Gives individuals the opportunity to gain a qualification, growing in knowledge and learning valuable skills through experience;
- You’ll receive support from a Coach and Mentor highly-skilled in Childcare;
- Apprentices are likely to go on to complete further qualifications and secure a permanent job at Toad Hall!
Bridge Road Nursery: 74-76 Bridge Road, Chessington, KT9 2ET, 020 8391 4447
Ripley Nursery: Georgelands, Ripley, Surrey, GU23 6ED, 01483 222 020
Felcott Road: Felcott Road, Walton on Thames, Surrey, KT12 5NS, 01932 252 858
Manor Road Nursery: Manor Road, Walton on Thames, Walton, Surrey, KT12 2PH, 01932 226 975
Horley Nursery: 19 Massetts Road, Horley, RH6 7DQ, 01293 823 500
Woking Nursery: Wishbone Way, Goldwater Lodge, Goldsworth Park, Woking, GU21 3RT, 01483 486116
About Toad Hall nurseries
We have strong values at Toad Hall Nursery Group and our team of practitioners and head office staff abide by these at all times. Whilst we take a professional approach to childcare going above and beyond standards. We are fun and approachable – this is why parents choose us as their childcare provider. We focus on developing our children’s early language and communication, their enjoyment of the outdoors, and their ability to make friends and play well with other children. We also offer unique programmes from Magical Maths to Cook and Grow – all developed to give children the very best start in life.
If you have any questions about our open days or need more information regarding a career in childcare read our blog on Early Years Careers, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you soon!