15 reasons to work for Toad Hall!!
- You’ll receive a competitive salary package including pension and occupational sick pay;
- We provide you with a free uniform;
- When family needs to come first, there’s paid time off available;
- Your loyalty is rewarded with increasing annual leave with each complete year of service, plus long-service awards;
- We help make your salary go further with discounts and savings at over 850 retailers through Toad Hall Rewards;
- You’ll receive a generous staff discount on childcare places and a discount for one family member too!
- We run a successful apprenticeship programme with all apprentices deciding to stay and join the team after completing their qualification;
- We consistently deliver over and above the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage;
- We make sure the families and children that use our nurseries have the best possible experience;
- We have in-house initiatives including an Early Language programme, Let’s Get Physical and Cook & Grow;
- Our Summer BBQs and Christmas events are a great way to meet colleagues from other nurseries and celebrate successes;
- We receive fantastic feedback from parents – check us out on Day Nurseries!
- We believe childcare is a career and our partnership with Hawk Training provides for excellent career development.
- We were an NMT “Nursery Group of the Year” Finalist in 2013!
- Last year we celebrated 15 years of childcare so you’ll be working with a team of fantastic childcare practitioners.
Check out our Nursery Job Vacancies now!