It’s been an important year for the Toad Hall Nursery Group as we celebrate Toad Hall’s 15 years of childcare. Here are 15 things you may not already know about Toad Hall and our approach to early years education:
- We are a group of 16 nurseries regularly mentioned in the Nursery World table of Top 20 nursery groups in the country
- We employ nearly 400 staff and have over 1700 children on our registers
- We offer you the opportunity to take your free funded hours when your child turns 3 without adding in additional hidden charges
- We work with a team of consultants who support the staff at the nurseries to offer the best early learning opportunities we can, particularly with their early language and physical development
- We take health and safety very seriously and audit our nurseries on a regular basis. Our health and safety committee meets regularly to revise our policies and make sure we keep the very highest standard of care for your children
- We like to take your children out and about so that they begin to understand the wider world – please join us if you can!
- All of our nurseries have a parent forum where you can meet the nursery staff and help shape how the nursery and the company operates
- We continually strive to recruit the best in class staff and are currently looking to expand the Toad Hall Team– please help spread the word to friends and family interested in a role in early years learning with 1st class training & competitive rewards package
- Our invoicing is as transparent as we can make it, you pay for the sessions your child is committed to attend
- We are regularly consulted by the Department for Education so that we can get our views heard about childcare and early learning in the UK
- We run regular baby groups for new families so that they can meet other parents, meet our staff and get to know how nurseries operate so that parents feel more comfortable about leaving their child if they have to go back to work
- We work hard to keep you up to date with news through email, Facebook, Twitter, parent forums, newsletters and face to face meetings. We also can provide information for you on helping your child’s learning at home so please ask at the nursery and attend the EYFS evenings that we offer.
- We pride ourselves on ensuring that we provide your child with the best nutrition we can. Our menus are checked by the Children’s Food Trust and we have gained the silver soil association accreditation in recognition of our commitment to the quality of the ingredients we use
- We watch and learn from your child and keep a learning journal which we share with you. Please ask to see it, contribute and share it with other family members. Together we can make sure your child is ready for that big step to school and that they become confident, capable and sociable little people
- Last but not least – don’t forget to look out for your breakfast treats! These are there for you to enjoy as you leave your little one behind and prepare yourself for your day.
To download the PDF version CLICK HERE